One of the best ways to spice up any summer dinner party or get-together is by creating a delicious dish featuring one of my favorite ingredients: the jalapeño.
And now I’ve found an easy recipe that I can’t wait to try out for my friends and family.
In this exclusive video, you’ll see how to whip up a jalapeño stuffed baguette in no time. This tasty finger food is the perfect combination of spice and cheesiness, with its melted cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese!
I was actually blown away by how simple it is to make this dish. It doesn’t require a lot of time or entail complicated steps.
Scroll through below for a look at this spicy and delicious recipe, and then watch the video to see this one-of-a-kind party food being made!
1⁄4cup jalapeños, chopped
- 1 cup chives, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1⁄2cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 20-inch baguette
- Additional garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine jalapeños, chives, garlic, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese.
- Slice off the ends of the baguette, cut in half, and hollow out the inside.
- Pipe jalapeño filling into the baguettes.
- Slice and brush with additional garlic and olive oil.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to print the recipe, and please SHARE with anyone who loves delicious, spicy foods!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.