Muffin lovers, rejoice!
The secret to perfectly puffy, delicious muffins has finally been discovered, and baking fans don’t have to concoct a complicated batter in order to achieve them.
They require only four ingredients, one of which you will be thrilled to keep stocked in your kitchen.
Three of the ingredients are pretty standard: flour, baking powder, and chocolate chips (or any added topping you would prefer). The fourth one is vanilla ice cream!
You heard that right, the secret to perfect muffins in a pinch is the creamy, frosty treat that you are likely already indulging this summer.
These muffins can be whipped up in a snap and are perfect for breakfasts, brunches, and get-togethers.
They also pair perfectly with other summer treats like these ice cream sundae cupcakes.
So stock up on ice cream, or grab a pint you already have in the fridge, and watch the video below to see how these delightfully delectable treats are made!
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsps. baking powder
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the melted ice cream to the bowl and stir. A few lumps in the batter are OK.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Drop the batter into a greased muffin tin and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take out and cool, then serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to print the recipe and SHARE with friends and family on Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.