Ranch dressing is typically served as a salad dressing or dip, but the zesty sauce actually pairs well with, well, pretty much anything.
Whether it’s smothered on top of tater tot pizza or folded into egg salad, ranch is the perfect creamy condiment to kick any dish up a notch.
Ranch dressing can even be used in international cuisines — if you don’t believe me, just check out these homestyle ranch quesadilla bites!
Though quesadillas are traditionally paired with salsa, guacamole, and sour cream, these homestyle snacks are made with ranch dressing and bacon. And to evenly spread out the ranch dressing, we mixed the ranch dressing with shredded chicken, so every bite has a burst of creamy goodness!
With just a few ingredients and hardly any cooking time, you can have these quesadillas on the table in just ten minutes.
I would have never thought to put ranch dressing in my quesadillas, but now that I know how good the combination is, I will definitely be making these quesadilla bites for Sunday night football!
Check out the ingredients and instructions below, and be sure to watch the video for step-by-step instructions.
- rotisserie chicken, shredded
- bacon, chopped
- flour tortillas
- ranch dressing
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a pan, season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken with ranch dressing.
- In a pan, cover a tortilla with cheddar cheese, ranch chicken, and bacon bits and fold. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
- Serve with desired dipping sauce!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.