If you love ice cream, then you need to try our easy no-churn recipe for homemade ice cream before summer arrives!
There’s no simpler way to make ice cream at home. Just whip together a few basic ingredients, add your favorite toppings, and pop in the freezer.
The next day when you wake up, you’ll have decadent and creamy ice cream ready for those lazy summer afternoons!
We have a place in our hearts for the old-fashioned churn ice cream makers. In fact, like this adorable and patient pit bull, we love ice cream in just about any form.
Still, you can’t beat this recipe for sheer simplicity.
If you’re just craving a sweet treat but don’t want to run out for a cone or a pint, this is the perfect solution.
Freeze this homemade ice cream overnight, or pop it in the fridge in the morning before you hit the beach, then enjoy a cold dessert in the heat of the afternoon!
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsps. sanilla extract
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- To taste fruit or other toppings
- Combine condensed milk and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until it become dense and fluffy, with stiff peaks visibly forming.
- Stir whipped cream into milk mixture until thick, velvety cream forms.
- Stir in fruit or other toppings, as desired.
- Pour cream mixture into a freezer-safe loaf pan. Smooth into place and top with additional fruits or toppings.
- Freeze overnight, or for approximately 10 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.