A great way to ensure that our dogs are eating healthy treats is by making them at home.
Making your own dog treats is surprisingly simple, and just like cooking for humans, there are several recipes you can try so you’re able to switch it up for the seasons — or cater to your dog’s preferences.
Whether your dog is a peanut butter fanatic or loves to gnaw on chicken bones, there’s a recipe here that Fido will love.
Check out the delicious dog treat recipes below, then watch the video to learn how to make your dog some all-natural treats at home!
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup peanut butter
- dog biscuits
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- rawhide sticks
- sweet potato
Peanut Butter Banana Pupsicles
- In a food processor, combine the bananas and peanut butter.
- Transfer the mixture into an ice cube tray and stick a dog biscuit into each cube.
- Freeze overnight and serve!
Carrot And Oat Biscuits
- In a bowl, combine the carrots, oats, oat flour, and applesauce.
- Shape the mixture into small hearts and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
Chicken And Rawhide Pupsicles
- Combine the chicken broth with 3/4 cup water.
- Place the mixture in an ice cube tray and freeze halfway. Add rawhide sticks to the ice cubes, then finish freezing.
Sweet Potato Chews
- Slice the sweet potato into strips.
- Place the strips on a lined baking sheet and bake at 250°F for 3 hours.
Make sure to SHARE this article with fellow dog owners!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.