LIFE

Homeless Man Bolts Into House After It Goes Up In Flames When He Notices A Little Girl Inside

by Ann-Sophie Kaemmerle
Native New Yorker, University of Virginia graduate, runner, and sometimes stand-up performer.

In the case of an emergency, most of us know exactly what to do. We’ve been trained since we were children to prepare for terrible accidents and medical episodes like fires and heart attacks.

Some children and teens are so well-prepared, they’ve instinctively used their knowledge and training to save lives!

But sometimes, fear takes over, and you may find yourself utterly speechless and paralyzed in the face of danger. If assistance doesn’t come in time, these individuals could perish!

It’s natural that a little 6-year-old girl was afraid of the flames that engulfed her home while she was abandoned inside. Luckily, a guardian angel was there to save her.

Brian Dial is homeless and spends his nights wherever his friends let him stay. He happened to be staying at a friend’s house when the apartment went up in flames.

But it was brought to his attention that there was still a little girl inside the burning home by the time he got outside.

He rushed back in to find little Ma-Qeeta Pritchett, who had curled up into a ball under the covers, afraid of the flames. She had no idea what to do. 

Dial got the little girl out in time, and she’s alive because of his bravery. Though he’s homeless, total strangers are thanking him and shaking his hand! A fund to help him was started, as he is also the father of children in the foster care system. You can help Dial by donating to the GoFundMe page set up in his name.

Please SHARE to help this incredibly courageous man out in his time of need!

Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.