All kids have two things in common:
1) They’re cute (maybe not as cute as your niece, nephew, granddaughter, or pet pug … but almost as cute), and 2) All delightful tiny tots are in the process of developing their personalities, and watching them blossom can be a genuinely rewarding experience.
Some of these pint-sized scamps have so much personality oozing out of their precious little pores that they don’t know what to do with all of it. So some perform. Others become best friends with leopards and snakes. And, lucky for us, a good chunk of them write unintentionally funny, strange, and charming letters to Santa Claus on Christmas.
Below are 27 “Dear Santa” letters from some silly, sweet, and strange little small fries.
If they make you chuckle, please be sure to SHARE this post with your funny family and friends.
1. The kid who doesn’t have time for Christmas or Santa...
This kid didn’t have time to go over his Christmas wishes again. Instead, he redirected Santa to someone who would know it all: his dad. At least he clarified what state Santa could find him in, so that’s something.
2. The tyke who will one day convince you to buy a house sight unseen … That's the deal!
“Dear Santa, I like you. Do you like me? I would like a DS Mario please. Next year I will give you money. How does that sound? Pretty cool. It does to me. That’s the deal.”
… it does sound cool, Graham, it does.
3. The kid who’s sick of being a kid
“I wanted you to know I’m fine. I don’t know how but could you possibly make it so I could turn into a dragon PLEEEEASE?”
At least after asking such a tall order, this kid took the time to wish Santa a Happy Valentine’s Day.
4. The kid who demands PROOF!
“Could you please let me see you?” A pretty reasonable ask, all things considered. This kid also noted that it was his second time asking to see Santa, so he’s been pretty patient about it.
5. The kid will likely grow up to be an attorney who specializes in prenuptial agreements.
“For Christmas I would like a $100, $50 gift card to somewhere I like, on a note signed by my parents saying that I am allowed to paint my nails. Sincerely, Kailyn. p.s. The $50 gift card can’t be to any fool places and it has to already have money on it.”
Sounds like a kid who is used to getting tricked!
6. Let's hope this angry youngster will be forever changed by a dog!
Wow, this kid had some not-so-nice words for Santa. He calls Santa both “stupid” and “fat.” It doesn’t stop him from asking for a puppy, though.