Have you ever seen an experiment somewhere or heard about one and thought to yourself, “I’d like to try that.” That’s what happened to a man named Anthony, who heard about an interesting experiment involving a hard-boiled egg.
Apparently, if you place a hard-boiled egg in a microwave and leave it cooking for one minute before cracking it, the egg would explode!
Anthony told his boss, Tom, about the experiment, and Tom instantly wanted to try it.
In the video below, Anthony, Tom, and another coworker set the experiment up.
While their coworker filmed, Tom placed the hard-boiled egg inside a bowl and in the microwave. They heated the egg for a minute before pulling it out and placing it on the counter.
Tom — while keeping a safe distance — reached forward with a fork to poke it.
Now, at this point I imagine that neither of them expected what was about to happen.
I mean, how wild could an exploding egg be? At the end of the day, it’s just a little egg, right?
Well, if that’s what Tom and his colleagues were thinking, they were probably in for a rude awakening!
Tom poked the egg and it exploded in such shocking fashion that it sent him running for cover!
Check out the startling moment in the video below, and please SHARE it on Facebook!
Middle Thumbnail Source: Flickr / psyberartist
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.