This Valentine’s Day, teach the little cupids in your life to make the cutest valentine for grandparents ever with our easy-as-pie tutorial.
It’s a simple DIY craft for kids of all ages who want to show their grandparents how much they love them this Valentine’s Day. Pair this craft with one of our classic cookie boxes and you are well on your way to making Grandma and Grandpa’s day! Check out the poem in the video below for the perfect words to add to your grandparent valentine!
- Craft paper
- Washable paint
- Printed poem
- One tiny pair of hands!
- Set up paper plates with paints in them, and have your kiddo dip their hand.
- Print hand onto several pieces of craft paper and cut out. Set aside.
- Depending on your little one’s penmanship, copy out the poem, or have your kiddo copy it out.
- Glue poem onto large piece of craft paper, and glue handprints all around it.
- If you want to, frame your masterpiece for an extra-special gift!
- Give to Grandma or Grandpa!
If you are head over heels for this adorable Valentine’s Day craft, check out the video below for detailed instructions and the whole poem. You can pause the video to copy down the words in handwriting!
Don’t forget to SHARE this cute grandparent valentine with friends, family, and all your favorite little ones!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.