On New Year’s Eve, Nicole brought her 4-year-old daughter, Kaya, to a local McDonald’s in the UK. Little did she know, she was about to experience a mother’s worst nightmare.
Kaya asked Nicole if she could use the bathroom by herself, “like a big girl,” to which Nicole obliged. Before it was Kaya’s turn, Nicole saw two teenage girls leaving the bathroom. They were laughing and snickering, but Nicole didn’t think much of it.
Then, Kaya went to use the toilet.
Moments later, Kaya ran out into the restaurant, crying, and screaming out in pain. As it turned out, she’d been the victim of a cruel and cowardly prank.
You see, before Kaya had entered the bathroom, the two teenage girls poured superglue on the disabled/children’s toilet seat.
Since Kaya had become stuck to the toilet seat, the skin was ripped from the back of her legs.
Nicole took to Facebook to share the horrible experience, which quickly went viral.
“To the two young blonde girls that thought it would be hilarious to put super glue on the disabled and baby changing toilet in McDonalds, I just want you to know that I’m still having to console my four year old daughter who was unfortunate enough to use the toilet after your little prank.”
Always take extra precaution before allowing children to use public restrooms. Please SHARE this important warning with your friends on Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.