The best thing about going to the pizza place for dinner is… well, okay, it’s the pizza, but there’s a close second.
We’re talking, of course, about garlic knots. Those precious little balls of dough seasoned with everyone’s favorite addition, garlic.
It’s pretty obvious garlic adds an instant boost of flavor to just about any dish, and it does more than just taste delicious. Studies have shown that garlic is amazing for your health, and one 115-year-old man swears that it’s one of the foods that helped him live a long and happy life.
And that brings us to this fantastic recipe, which works great as a side or an appetizer to any dinner.
And it’s sure to be a hit with everyone!
Be sure to scroll down for the recipe, and then watch the step-by-step video tutorial!
The best thing about making these kinds of favorite treats in your own kitchen is that you can tweak the recipe so they come out how you like them. You’ll never pick up garlic knots at the pizza place again!
- 1 tube Pillsbury biscuits, each cut in half
1⁄4cup butter, melted
- 2 Tbsps. Parmesan
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
3⁄4tsp. garlic powder 1⁄4tsp. salt
- Cut each biscuit in half and lay out on a lined baking sheet.
- Gently pull each half into a long strip. Don't pull to hard or it will tear.
- Tie each strip in a knot and fold in the ends to make a ball shape.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter, Parmesan, seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- Brush half the butter mixture onto the knots so they're evenly coated.
- Making sure the knots are well spaced, bake at 400 °F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the baking sheet and toss in the remaining butter mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.