Party preparations can be extremely involved, with the cooking, the cleaning, and the decorating. So anytime I find a way to save myself some prep time, I am willing to give it a shot.
When it comes to making a birthday cake, it can take an enormous amount of time, especially if cake decorating is involved at all. But this recipe might just change all that!
This exclusive video reveals just how quick and easy it is to make a funfetti cream pie — a delicious and colorful dessert that is sure to be the surprise hit of any party.
Just like with this yummy Oreo and Cool Whip cake, there is no baking involved, leaving me with much-needed time to finish everything else I need to do.
Scroll through below to see this funfetti cream pie recipe, and then watch the video for a look at the recipe in action!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup dry powdered cake mix
- Rainbow sprinkles
- 2 boxes pudding mix
- 2 cups milk, cold
- Almond extract
- Pie crust
- Whisk whipping cream on high speed for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix in cake mix.
- Stir in rainbow sprinkles.
- In separate large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk.
- Stir in additional rainbow sprinkles and almond extract.
- Fold in half of the whipped cream mix.
- Spread evenly into pie crust.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and more sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to print the recipe, and please SHARE this yummy idea with friends and family!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.