Spring rolls might traditionally be a savory food — but this sweet recipe is about to change that for good.
Fruit spring rolls are a genius way of satisfying your sweet tooth craving while remaining healthy in your cooking pursuits.
They’re also extraordinarily refreshing and leave you with a certain amount of creativity, being that you’re able to fill these treats up with just about any type of fruit.
In fact, I’m sure any fruit or garnish you’re craving would work, as long as the slices you cut are well-proportioned.
Although this recipe doesn’t involve any cooking per se, it does require ample prep time to get these rolls looking as beautiful as can be.
In an exclusive video below, we put a unique twist on the term “spring roll,” which usually comes fried in oil and stuffed with vegetables and sometimes seafood or meat.
This recipe, however, doesn’t include any frying whatsoever and is only filled with fruit and mint leaves.
View the full recipe for fruit spring rolls below, so you can get started in making quite a fun and delicious snack or dessert.
- 1 apple
- 1 mango
- 1 peach
- 1 cup strawberries
- mint leaves
- rice paper wrappers
- juice of
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- Julienne your apple, mango, and peach.
- Slice strawberries and chop mint leaves.
- Lay one rice paper wrapper flat on a cutting board and create a row of strawberry slices down the middle of rice wrapper.
- Layer mint leaves, apple slices, and peaches atop your strawberry slices.
- Roll your fruit spring rolls up with fruit secured in center.
- Repeat until you've used up all your cut fruit.
- For your dipping sauce, stir honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a separate bowl.
Please SHARE this creatively delicious recipe filled with fresh ingredients with everyone you know on Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.