Chips and dip are a staple for any get-together with friends and family.
And as a person who enjoys cooking, I like to be creative with my dips — making everything from delicious pizza dip to classic guacamole.
But this one-of-a-kind recipe takes dip to a whole new level.
These fried spinach and artichoke dip bites put an incredible twist on one of my favorites. They’re so tasty you can eat them either on their own or served with a squeeze of lemon.
These spinach and artichoke dip bites aren’t very complicated to make, and they don’t take very long at all. So the next time my friends ask me to bring chips and dip to a party, I’ll be able to confidently tell them, “I’ve got you covered.”
Check out the simple recipe below. Then, watch our exclusive video to see how you can make fried spinach and artichoke dip bites yourself.
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1⁄2cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsps. mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- In large mixing bowl, combine artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, spinach, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise.
- Place mixture in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Roll spinach and artichoke dip into small balls.
- Dip each ball in flour, egg, and bread crumbs.
- Fry in vegetable oil until brown.
- Serve with lemon and enjoy!
Please SHARE this delicious twist on an old favorite with friends and family!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.