Summer is the perfect time of year to enjoy recipes utilizing fresh and delicious vegetables.
And what better vegetable to use than a ripe and juicy cherry tomato?
These yummy tomatoes are a great snack on their own. I can just pop one in my mouth on the go.
But I never thought to try them breaded with this unbelievable fried cherry tomato recipe!
In this exclusive video, you’ll see just how simple it is to make this bite-size fried treat right in your own kitchen.
Requiring only a few ingredients and a couple of simple steps, you can be enjoying these in no time at all.
These are great to serve on the side of a summer dinner or as an appetizer at a party.
With fried goodness on the outside and a plump, juicy tomato on the inside, what’s not to love?
Check out this easy recipe below, and then watch the video to see it in action!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps. milk
1⁄2cup flour 1⁄2cup panko bread crumbs 1⁄4cup Italian bread crumbs
- Frying oil
- Ranch dressing
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Whisk together egg and milk in small bowl.
- Pour flour into second small bowl.
- Combine panko and Italian bread crumbs in third small bowl.
- Dredge tomatoes in flour, dip in egg wash, and cover in bread crumb mix.
- Repeat for all tomatoes, one at a time.
- Over medium heat, add oil to skillet.
- In batches, fry tomatoes until lightly browned on all sides.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing, serve, and enjoy!
Don't forget to print the recipe, and please SHARE with anyone who loves enjoying delicious vegetables in fun, new ways!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.