This time of year, I love spending as much time as possible outside, making my little scrap of garden comfy and cozy!
When it comes to organizing my garden and making it pretty, I can get pretty carried away. From endlessly searching hardware stores for just the right string of cute backyard lights to string, to sussing out just the right arrangement of plants, it’s all a blast!
I’ve even taken to following this clever recipe for homemade plant food, though it can get a bit muddy and dirty.
Fortunately, there’s a great antidote for the dirtier parts of gardening, and that’s prettying up your yard with a beautiful tutorial like this stunning floral candle tower!
- Large flower pot
- Medium flower pot
- Zinnias or other annuals
- Potting soil
- Decorative pebbles
- Glass cylinder
- Tall candle
- Fill the large flower pot with potting soil, and plant flowers around the rim, leaving space open in the metal.
- Nest smaller flower pot in the open space, and fill halfway with pebbles.
- Nest glass cylinder into the smaller pot, and fill with 2 to 3 inches of pebbles to weigh the vessel down.
- Nest the candle itself into the pebbles, using the stones to hold it upright.
- Place in your garden, light, and enjoy!
If you love the sound of this adorable garden tutorial, make sure to check out the video below to see how it’s done. And don’t forget to SHARE this cool idea with fellow gardeners!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.