Some people say that cats aren’t very lovable creatures. But those who own a cat know that this is not the case at all.
Cats have feelings, cats have love to give, and cats have very distinct personalities. In many ways, they’re not unlike you or me. If they’re similar to us, though, that means that they might have a “flaw” here or there.
These 13 cats, shot by Peter Horne, may have a bit of a problem with portion control, or they may just be naturally large. However, that doesn’t stop them from being some of the happiest, sweetest cats around.
They’re also some of the squishiest.
Their round bellies and wide necks simply reveal that there is more of them to love. Scroll down to see these incredible images of some larger, lovable kitties.
You can see more or Horne’s work on his Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. You can also donate to his Kickstarter if you’d like to see a book made for these adorably big cats.
Do you have a fat cat you’d like your friends to see? Post pictures in the comments, and please SHARE with family and friends to see their cute cats as well.
1. What's all the hubbub about?
2. This kitty does not appear to take kindly to strangers.
3. Neither does this guy.
4. Did this fat cat just spot some cheese?
5. This one looks like he saw roast chicken.
6. Never let this guy hear you say "there are no more treats."
7. Well, if this isn't the most adorable lump I've ever seen...
8. Is someone cooking bacon?
9. He seems displeased with getting salad for dinner.
10. Nap time or snack time?
11. He's on the prowl for more treats...
12. Who doesn't love a good no-necked cat?
13. Sometimes you just need to sit back and relax.
Do you have any fat cats in your life? What lovely, squishy munchkins they are!
Please SHARE these beautiful creatures with your family and friends on Facebook!