Nothing says fall quite like the changing of the leaves. Of course, with the weather getting chillier, there is only so much time you can spend enjoying the fall foliage outdoors before you begin to wish you were curled up by the fire instead.
Luckily, there are all sorts of ways to bring the outdoors inside with projects that are perfect for fall. For example, you can turn a pumpkin into an adorable flowerpot or use seasonal vegetables to make a fall feast.
Then again, there is no better way to honor the changing weather than by using the leaves themselves.
The three fall foliage crafts outlined in the video below are some of the simplest and most adorable ways to update your home this season. Learn how to make the leaf bowl by checking out the instructions below:
- artificial autumn maple leaves
- plastic bowl
- Mod Podge Matte
- plastic wrap
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Paint Mod Podge onto a leaf and stick it onto the bowl covered in plastic wrap. Repeat until the entire bowl is covered, overlapping as you go. Brush excess Mod Podge that seeps out as leaves are layered.
- Line the inside of the bowl with another layer of plastic wrap. Press down to smooth out the leaves and help them fuse together.
- Let the leaves dry overnight.
- Carefully peel plastic wrap off of the leaves from both sides to reveal your new leaf bowl.
- Fill with candy or trinkets and enjoy!
Make sure to SHARE this craft with anyone who loves fall foliage!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.