I love my house, but I’ve lived there for so long that sometimes I get bored of it.
Every so often, I get the urge to completely change the decor in my house. I get the urge to paint the walls, reupholster my furniture, hang new art on the walls, etc.
Anytime I get the urge to redecorate, though, I remember that repainting the walls, installing new carpeting on the floors, and redoing all my decorations is expensive, time-consuming, and a huge undertaking.
So instead of redecorating, I look at pretty magazines and dream about gorgeous rooms instead.
However, when I saw this brilliant hack, I realized I could use it to redecorate my house anytime I feel bored! It’s so easy and requires so few materials — I’m already thinking about the next three fabrics I want to use!
Follow the instructions below to make your very own personalized fabric wallpaper.
- Measure your wall.
- Cut the fabric to fit your wall perfectly.
- Tape the fabric to the wall using painter’s tape.
- Pour liquid starch into a paint tray.
- Using a paint roller, roll starch on to adhere fabric to wall.
- Let wall dry overnight, then remove tape.
- When you’re tired of it, the fabric peels off easily!
For step-by-step instructions, follow along with the video tutorial below. If you love redecorating your house, please SHARE this article with your friends and family!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.