Thanksgiving is an opportunity to gather with family and share a delicious meal all together. But it can be a challenge to feed so many people, especially when it comes to desserts.
That’s why I’m always looking for delicious Thanksgiving recipes that I can stretch — and why I instantly fell in love with this incredible pumpkin pie recipe!
Just like this brilliant hack for hamburger sliders, this recipe is intended to feed big groups of people all in one fell swoop. They’re sure to love this!
- 1 15-ounce can of pumpkin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsps. pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 pie crusts
- Combine the pumpkin and brown sugar together in a bowl. Mix well with a spatula.
- Pour in evaporated milk, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and salt.
- Add in the beaten eggs, and stir well with a whisk.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and stretch out the pie crusts to cover the pan.
- Pour pie mixture on top, and spread evenly.
- Bake in oven at 400 ºF for 30 minutes.
Watch the tutorial in the video below to follow the exact steps of this simple recipe.
Will you be trying out this recipe for Thanksgiving next week?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments, and please SHARE if you absolutely love Thanksgiving desserts!
Everyone here at LittleThings absolutely loved sampling this delectable pumpkin pie. What desserts will you be making next week for Thanksgiving? Let us know below!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.