Duncan Lou Who the Boxer was born with a severely deformed pelvis and rear legs, but even though he had to have two of his legs surgically removed, that hasn’t slowed him down in the slightest!
Because his legs were so badly deformed, doctors decided that they were beyond the help of corrective surgery. Duncan Lou Who wad adopted by the founder and president of Panda Paws Rescue in Vancouver, Amanda Giese, who allowed the doctors to amputate his legs, as he could not walk on them.
Nevertheless, this adorable dog continues to romp about, run and play like any other puppy would!
“Duncan is my hero,” Amanda of Panda Paws Rescue told KING-TV. “He will continue to face every obstacle to come with grace and perseverance.”
Other wonder animals like Mercury the two-legged cat and Dominick the two-legged Greyhound have managed to do just fine without four legs, proving that having a disability should never stop you from living your life to the fullest.
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to watch Duncan running on the beach for yourself!
Please SHARE this amazing and inspiring Boxer puppy who lets nothing slow down with all of your friends!
1. Duncan Lou Who enjoyed his first trip to the beach earlier this year!
2. While this remarkable puppy has gotten plenty of offers for doggie wheelchairs...
3. ...he doesn't seem to need or want one, preferring to get around on his own two legs!
4. In spite of his disability, he's quite the runner, and took to the sand with ease.
5. Duncan Lou Who is truly an inspiration to us all.
Please SHARE this remarkable story with everyone who needs a reminder to be thankful for what they have!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.