dog

Her Dog Is Dead Because Of A *Tragic* Mistake, And The Killer Might Be Lurking In YOUR Home…

by Caroline Bayard
This writer is a New Yorker with wanderlust. She loves good food, music, the beach, and storytelling.

If you’ve ever lost a pet, you already know it can be a truly heartbreaking experience.

After all, pets are members of our family and many of them are lifelong friends.

Pets comfort us in times of need and never ask for anything but love in return. Needless to say, no one wants to bury a pet, but when the death is a preventable one, it’s hard for an owner not to put the blame on themselves.

We know accidents happen, but a Wisconsin family is devastated after their dog got ahold of something they had no idea could kill her. In the following video, Samantha Carress, along with her husband and baby, makes a heartbreaking plea to pet parents, warning them that leaving gum around can have deadly consequences.

While the Carress family was out, 2-year-old golden retriever Luna got into a pack of sugar-free Ice Breakers lemon-flavored chewing gum and quickly became sick. The gum contains Xylitol, a sugar-free sweetener used in many food products, which can be poisonous when consumed by dogs. Luna suffered severe liver failure and had to be euthanized because the family couldn’t afford the $20,000 procedure, which had just a small possibility of saving their beloved pet.

Dog owners, please check out this list of 15 things your dog should NEVER eat. You never know, it could save your pet’s life.

If you love dogs and don’t want to see any suffer, please SHARE this important message on your Facebook wall to let all of your friends know about this hidden danger!

Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.