Have you ever collected seashells by the beach and then had no idea what to do with all your beautiful finds?
If you’ve got a green thumb, you could transform your seashells into gorgeous planters, or if you’re in need of some home decorations like me, you can make these gorgeous angel ornaments.
These shell decorations can be displayed on a mantel, strung on a Christmas tree, or even hung on your bedroom walls. No matter where you put them, these ornaments will serve as a reminder of your breezy days at the beach.
All you need is your seashell collection, a hot-glue gun, some pearl beads, and some ribbon to make these oceanic ornaments. Check out the instructions below, and watch the exclusive video for step-by-step instructions!
- Hot-glue gun
- Pearl beads
- Glue two small seashells onto the end of one large seashell.
- Glue a large pearl bead in between the two small seashells.
- Glue a small pearl bead inside a small seashell, then glue that onto the large seashell with the pearl facing outward.
- Tie a small cut of ribbon into a bow, then glue it onto the concave side of the large seashell near the large pearl.
- Tie a piece of ribbon so it will hang, then glue it on top of the bow.
If you know someone with a huge shell collection in need of some inspiration, make sure to SHARE this with them!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.