Whether you live in a tiny apartment or enormous house, most of us still feel like there’s one thing missing from our homes: useful storage space!
Many of us store household items out in the open, whether it’s because we have to or because we want to.
Keeping things nearby and not tucked into some back corner of a closet makes everything more convenient, but leaving things lying around makes your house look cluttered.
Instead of just piling toys on top of one another or stacking toilet paper on the back of the toilet, try making yourself a simple DIY rope box!
Not only is it useful, it also looks great and is easy to make. Just follow the instructions below to learn how to make this rope box yourself!
- Cardboard box
- Hot glue
- Start by choosing a cardboard box that fits your needs (it doesn’t need to be new or in great shape).
- Beginning at a bottom corner, put hot glue along the base of the box.
- Quickly press the rope into the hot glue.
- Continue gluing and pressing the rope around the box until the entire box is covered.
- Stop the rope a few inches before the top.
- Cut the fabric to size, then glue it onto the box.
For step-by-step instructions, please watch the video below.
And if you’re excited to make this rope box, please SHARE this article with your friends!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.