When you have something as costly and as necessary as a smartphone, you’re going to want to protect it from bumps, drops, and scratches.
That’s why there’s such a market for phone cases, hard or soft plastic covers that keep phones safe and secure while also providing a little personalized flair.
But sometimes you want things to be a little more personalized.
And that’s where great — and super-easy — DIY projects like this one come in.
If you can decorate a coffee mug with nail polish, then you can do this in even less time! Here’s how:
- Clear phone case
- Nail polish in color(s) of your choice
- Lollipop sticks
- Dip your lollipop stick into your nail polish.
- Carefully create dots of color on the phone case. Make any design you like! If you make a mistake, you can clean it up with a Q-tip.
- Repeat with your other colors.
- Let dry, and you’re ready to go!
What colors or patterns would you create? Or do you prefer store-bought cases? Let us know in the comments below!
Check out the video below to see the project in action, and start creating your own!
Please SHARE if you love cheap, easy, and adorable DIY projects!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.