With the summer fast-approaching, it is time to break out the bright and bold colors around the house.
And now, with this idea for making a stunning marbled vase with nail polish, I couldn’t be more excited to dive right in!
- Disposable container
- Nail polish
- Toothpick, extra long
- Fill your container with lukewarm water. Leave about an inch to allow for dipping.
- Beginning with the lightest color, dribble nail polish into the water.
- Gently swirl with your toothpick to get a marbled pattern.
- Put on your gloves and dip your vase gently into the water, allowing the nail polish to stick to the surface of the vase.
- Repeat until the whole exterior of the vase is covered.
- Let dry, fill with flowers, and enjoy!
Watch this exclusive video below to see just how simple it is to make one of these DIY marbled nail polish vases for your own home.
Will you be adding a splash of color to your house with one of these beautiful vases? Let us know in the comments.
Please SHARE this summery DIY idea with friends and family!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.