Looking to spruce up your bedroom? This is the perfect creative solution to turning a blank wall space into a fun, flirty feature.
Nastazsa from YouTube channel “LagunaBeachLove10” shows us how to make a beautiful DIY Light Up Headboard to hang behind your bed. Nastazsa makes one to fit behind her full-size bed, but you can fit one behind a bed of any size — simply match a curtain rod to the proper length. This project is simple to achieve, and can be completed on a tight budget. Here are the tools you’ll need:
- Curtain rod to fit the length of space desired
- Mini Christmas lights (She uses two boxes of 300 lights each)
- Damage-free plastic hooks (She uses a full 18 pack)
- Curtains (She uses white Teresia curtains from IKEA)
Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Hang the curtain rod with an electric drill
- Add hooks in a straight line, evenly spaced apart
- Now, add the lights by draping them around the hooks. Avoid tangles in the wire.
- Take the curtain rod down. Fit the curtain onto the curtain rod and rehang the rod.
- Arrange the curtain as desired.
- Turn on the lights, and enjoy the view!
This light-up headboard adds such a lovely, feminine touch to any bedroom. I seriously can’t wait to make one for behind my bed! Please SHARE this awesome DIY project with your friends on Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.