In the summer heat, nothing cools you down like a tall glass of lemonade. Whether it’s from a can or homemade, the sweet-and-sour drink is the perfect solution to the summer heat, especially when it’s served packed with large ice cubes.
However, lemonade can go from a refreshing win to a watery mess in the blink of an eye if the ice cubes melt too quickly. Luckily, we’ve found the solution to avoiding this catastrophe: Instead of using regular old ice cubes, make your own ice cubes with your liquid of choice, and when they melt, they just blend back into your drink! Genius.
Plus it really takes things up a notch when it comes to entertaining. Whether you’re hosting a party or just feeling fancy, adding fruit to your ice cubes is another way to take your drinks to the next level. From grapes and white wine, to peaches and iced tea, the combinations are endless when it comes to these fruit-infused cubes!
Check out some of our favorite fruit cube combos below, and watch the video for step-by-step instructions to get started!
Peaches and Iced Tea Cubes:
- Fill ice tray with iced tea.
- Place peach slices in ice tray slots, then freeze until solid.
Grapes and White Wine Cubes:
- Fill ice tray with white wine.
- Place grapes in ice tray slots, then freeze until solid.
Melon and Sparkling Water Cubes:
- Fill ice tray with sparkling water.
- Place honeydew, cantaloupe, and watermelon balls in ice tray slots, then freeze until solid.
Mixed Berries and Rose Cubes:
- Fill ice tray with rose.
- Place blackberries and raspberries in ice tray slots, then freeze until solid.
Blueberries and Beer Cubes:
- Fill ice tray with beer.
- Place blueberries in ice tray slots, then freeze until solid.
Limes and Cola Cubes:
- Fill ice tray with cola.
- Place lime slices in ice tray slots, then freeze until solid.
Don’t forget to SHARE this video with someone who loves fruit!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.