Every morning, I grab my dog’s leash from the front door, put it on my dog, then scramble around trying to grab a plastic bag and a treat for our walk.
If you ever find yourself running all over the house to get everything you need for your dog’s walk, you’ll adore this DIY dog walker caddy.
All it takes is a few simple supplies and a few minutes of time to make your life so much easier. Follow the steps below to learn how to make your own dog walker caddy.
DIY Dog Walker Caddy Supplies:
- 2 Mason jars
- wooden board
- stick-on hook
- tape measure
- table saw
- sawtooth hanger
- dark tea
- 2 hose clamps
- empty salt container
- clear laminate
- construction paper
- brown paint
DIY Dog Walker Caddy Instructions:
- Determine how long you need the board to be by spacing the jars and hook evenly across it.
- Cut the board down to size.
- Drill a pilot hole where each Mason jar will attach.
- Attach a sawtooth hanger to the back of the board.
- Stain the board with a cup of dark tea.
- Screw hose clamps into the pilot holes.
- Attach a sticky hook between the hose clamps.
- Attach both of the Mason jars — one with treats and one with plastic bags.
- Paint a dog footprint on the board with brown paint.
For more in-depth instructions, watch the video below! If you love dogs, please SHARE this article with your friends!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.