I feel like I would be hard pressed to find someone who dislikes chips, and Doritos are no exception.
The popular chip, which first originated at Disneyland during the ’60s, has been a dominant name in the snack food industry for decades.
Not only do people like eating them, but many individuals have relied on the cheesy chips to celebrate some of the biggest days of their lives.
Take this this woman, for example, who used a Dorito bouquet to propose to her boyfriend at a hockey game. Or this kind boy who asked his friend to prom using a super cheesy, Dorito-themed t-shirt. This scrumptious snack is truly one of a kind.
If you are as big of a chip fanatic as I am, you are going to love this easy recipe for making homemade Cool Ranch Doritos! Can you believe they take less than twenty minutes to prepare?
Check out the ingredients and instructional video below to learn how to whip up a quick batch today!
- 12 corn tortillas
- vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. ranch powder
- 1 tbsp. mac and cheese powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- Use a pizza cutter to divide the tortillas into fourths.
- Place the tortilla slices on a baking pan covered in wax paper.
- Drizzle vegetable oil on top and use a spoon or spatula to spread the oil.
- Bake at medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Place the baked chips in a plastic baggie. Pour the ranch powder, mac and cheese powder, garlic, salt, and paprika into the bag, then shake to mix.
- Serve the chips in a bowl with a side of salsa or dip.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.