I’m always looking for healthier alternatives to delicious snacks. I find that most of the fun in digging up these new recipes lies in getting creative with the ingredients.
The video below shows our DIY expert Jill Urban cooking up a simple yet delicious snack that you’ll absolutely love. Let us know if you’d love to try this recipe out at home, and whether you enjoyed this snack as much as we did.
- 3 apples
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Some yogurt and honey (other suggestions: chocolate or caramel sauce)
- Whisk the sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Quarter the apples, then slice them on the mandolin.
- Coat the apple slices in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Line the slices on the baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 250 °F.
- Bake apples for 2 hours, until they’re crispy.
Watch the video to see how you can recreate these amazing apple “chips” in no time. Get creative with your dipping sauces!
What did you think of this super easy way to make a healthy snack? Let us know in the comments, and please SHARE.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.