Now that classes are back in session, it’s time to start stocking up on fun after-school snacks. And really, no one has a bigger appetite than a growing kid after a long day of learning.
Rather than serving up the same boring snacks this year, try having fun with delicious Lance sandwich crackers.
With these out-of-the-box recipes, you and your kids can turn sandwich crackers into peanut butter bears, cheddar owls, and more. They will have a blast helping you put together these yummy treats.
Plus, these after-school snacks couldn’t be easier to make! They’re just small enough to be filling, but won’t spoil your kids’ appetite for dinner.
Check out the ingredients and instructions below for some cracker creatures and more. Then, watch the video for step-by-step instructions.
If you love these cute back-to-school snacks, please make sure to SHARE this article with fellow moms.
- 1 pack Lance Toast Chee Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers
- 1 pack Lance Nip Chee Cheddar Cheese Sandwich Crackers
- 1 pack Lance Van-O Lunch Nekot Vanilla Creme Sandwich Crackers
- mini marshmallows
- jumbo marshmallows
- chocolate chips
- chocolate syrup
- mozzarella cheese
- baby carrots (chopped)
- 1 red pepper
- pretzel sticks
- chocolate frosting
- red frosting
- yellow frosting
- coconut flakes (dyed green)
- marshmallow fluff
- Peanut Butter S'mores Bears: Split the Lance Toast Chee Peanut Butter Sandwich Cracker in half and cover a cracker with marshmallow fluff.
- Place 2 mini marshmallows at the top corners of the cracker for the bear's ears.
- Close the sandwich cracker back up, then place a sliced marshmallow on top of the sandwich cracker, followed by 3 chocolate chips for the nose and eyes.
- Paint a mouth on the marshmallow with chocolate syrup.
- Cheddar Owls: Top the Lance Nip Chee Cheddar Cheese Sandwich Cracker with 2 round slices of mozzarella cheese for the owl's eyes.
- Layer 2 round slices of carrots (slightly smaller than the mozzarella) and 2 raisins on the mozzarella to finish the owl's eyes.
- Cut out a small triangular piece of red pepper and place it under the mozzarella for the owl's beak.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Spiders: Split the Lance Toast Chee Peanut Butter Sandwich Cracker in half and cover a cracker with frosting.
- Snap 4 pretzel sticks in half, then place 4 halves on each side of the cracker to make spider legs.
- Close the sandwich back up, then use 2 raisins to make eyes.
- Vanilla Coconut Hamburgers: Split the Lance Van-O Lunch Nekot Vanilla Creme Sandwich cracker in half.
- With a piping bag, layer the cracker with chocolate frosting, red frosting, and yellow frosting.
- Dye the coconut flakes green, and sprinkle them on the cookie sandwich as lettuce.
- Close the sandwich cracker back up and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.