I have a few guilty pleasures in life, including eating way too much chocolate, and watching Mamma Mia over and over again.
Of all my guilty pleasures, the most productive is probably my obsession with restyling every room in my house, from organization to aesthetics! Of course, if you aren’t careful, touching up your rooms can get expensive mighty fast!
That’s why I try to keep my habit in check by keeping costs down. My favorite strategy is doing as much of my home refurbishment as possible myself — DIY decor is fun and a great way to stay under budget.
Recently, I added a nautical twist to my living room with these easy-breezy coasters made out of rope.
Now that I’m on a crafting kick, it seems like a good time to try out this gorgeous ombre monogram, made from plain old crayons!
- A large craft letter, available online or in crafting stores
- A big box of crayons
- A hot-glue gun
- An X-Acto knife
- Place your materials on a flat clean surface.
- Line up crayons to get a sense of the color scheme you want.
- Use hot-glue gun to fix them in place, allow glue to dry 1 to 2 hours.
- Use X-Acto knife to trim ends and clean up shape.
Check out the video below for step-by-step instructions!
And if you’re already in love with this stunning home craft, make sure to SHARE with fellow DIY decorators on Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.