Father’s Day is just around the corner, and it’s the best time of year to honor your dad and celebrate how much you appreciate your father-child relationship.
Unfortunately, some kids aren’t able to be with their dads on Father’s Day.
No matter the reason, it can be a tough day for children if they aren’t able to spend time with their dads.
Some kids like to hold onto their dads’ items to remind them of their loving father — so this year, for Father’s Day, turn an old button-up shirt into a pillow for a child who misses their dad!
DIY T-Shirt Pillow Supplies:
- button-up shirt
- measuring tape
- needle and thread
DIY T-Shirt Pillow Instructions
- Grab one of Dad’s shirts (pick one that’s made of a cozy material and has buttons).
- Place a pillow on top and measure it.
- Mark measurements on the shirt.
- Cut the shirt to fit the pillow.
- Turn the shirt inside out.
- Stitch the edges of the shirt closed.
- Flip shirt right-side out and unbutton it.
- Stuff the pillow inside the shirt.
- Button it up and give it to a child!
For more in-depth instructions, watch the video below.
If you love this sweet idea for Father’s Day, please SHARE this article with your friends and family!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.