Eggs are totally magical; I don’t know what I would do (or cook) without them.
This seemingly humble ingredient can be transformed into almost anything depending on how you cook it.
Using a pan, you can make scrambled eggs or yummy fried yolks with oozing yellow centers; or you can opt for perfectly poached eggs to make delicious eggs Benedict.
And savory uses barely scratch the surface; you can also whip their whites into glossy frothy peaks to make meringues, macarons, or fluffy baked goods.
One of my favorite applications of the amazing egg is in quiche, because it is usually made at brunches, buffets, or family gatherings.
With a few simple ingredients, along with a pie pastry, you can whip up a yummy quiche in a flash.
But what if there was a way to whip up a quiche even faster?
This delicious and easy recipe details how to make the same yummy, eggy concoction without the painstaking pie crust.
If you’re getting hungry for this delicious breakfast recipe already, check below to see how to make this awesome crustless quiche.
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. thyme
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 package cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- In a pan, sauté onions and spinach, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, whole milk, whole-wheat flour, feta cheese, salt, pepper, thyme, and baking powder.
- Mix in the sautéed onions and spinach.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased pie pan.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes so they are floating on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cut into slices, and enjoy!
And don't forget to SHARE the recipe with friends and family on Facebook!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.