As most of us agree: a Crock-Pot is one of the best appliances to have in your kitchen.
We love how it can transform cold, leftover French fries into a fantastic soup, and even turn out an entire Thanksgiving meal if need be.
In the video below, we give you another delicious Crock-Pot recipe. By popping a few simple ingredients into your Crock-Pot, you can cook up a delicious, cheesy pizza.
Yes, that’s right — you can now make pizza without using an oven! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Pizza dough
- Garlic powder
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices
- Lay the dough on a flat surface, and dust it with garlic powder. Italian seasoning works just as well, if that’s what you have.
- Transfer dough to your parchment-lined Crock-Pot.
- Evenly layer on the pizza sauce.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Leave the lid slightly open to allow steam to escape.
- Cook pizza on high for about two hours.
Watch the recipe tutorial in the video below to see just how convenient and easy this recipe is.
Will you be trying out this recipe with your Crock-Pot? Let us know in the comments below, and please SHARE if you love unique, no-fuss recipes like this!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.