If you love any recipe that puts a new twist on a beloved classic, you need to check out our savory, flavorful corned beef and cabbage egg rolls!
These tasty appetizers have all the flavor and richness of a traditional boiled Irish dinner, but — much like these delicious corned beef sliders — they take on a yummy new texture in a brand-new format.
Instead of eating the corned beef and cabbage separately, this recipe packs everything together in an egg roll wrapper inspired by Chinese-American cuisine.
It’s the perfect way to enjoy all the nuances of the corned beef and cabbage combo in one convenient bite-size package.
It’s a classic Irish meal, without any mess!
With St. Paddy’s Day right around the corner, now is the perfect time to dust off your cooking skills and try to assemble these delicious and unconventional egg rolls yourself.
Scroll through below to check out the recipe and print it out.
- 12 Egg roll wrappers
- 1 pound Corned beef, sliced finely
1⁄2cups Green cabbage, shredded
- 1 block Cheddar cheese, sliced finely
- 2-4 Eggs, whisked for egg wash
- Oil for frying
- Lay out egg roll wrappers, then fill middle with layers of corned beef, cabbage, and cheese.
- Fold egg roll wrappers around filling, then brush with egg wash to seal wrapper shut.
- Deep-fry filled wrappers in hot oil until golden-brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.