If you love all things whimsical, you’ll go head over heels for this adorable Coke bottle fairy house, made lovingly by hand with a few simple supplies!
We all know that Coca-Cola pretty much has a universal appeal. We’re still obsessed with this delicious Coke-inspired jello dessert!
Still, you might not realize that those old plastic soda bottles can also come in handy for crafting.
In the past, we’ve seen soda bottles totally transformed into lanterns, but we’ve never seen anything quite like this Coke bottle fairy house.
Scroll through to see how you can learn to make this spectacular fairy house!
- Coca-Cola bottles
- tin foil
- hot glue
- paper clay
- watercolor paint
- Cut and glue your bottles together to get an arrangement you like.
- Glue on strip and coils of tin foil to create contours.
- Layer paper clay over everything, adding your own details as you go.
- Let clay dry, then paint directly on top to give your fairy house the color scheme you want.
- Optional: Place an electric tea light inside and light it up.
If you love this adorable craft, be sure to check out the video below and SHARE with friends and family!
Footage provided courtesy of YouTube / Creative Mom
Thumbnail Photo: Instructables / Creative Mother
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.