Looking for a quick, crowd-pleasing dinner to add to your recipe book? You need to try our delicious chicken parm stuffed peppers!
Yes, this yummy recipe does take about an hour to cook, but it couldn’t be easier to pull together.
You’re looking at about 15 minutes of prep, max. Then, just throw the peppers in the oven while you do the usual weeknight-wrangling of homework and dog-walking.
By the time everyone is getting hungry, you’ll have the perfect meal to put in front of them.
And boy, is it a tasty meal! Inspired by other LittleThings recipes, like our classic chicken parm, this dish combines a few of our all-time favorite flavors (like creamy mozzarella and bright, crisp peppers) for a new dinnertime classic.
Whether you whip this up for friends, your kids, or for yourself, our tasty and filling chicken parm stuffed peppers are sure to hit the spot.
To try it at home, watch the video below and print out the delicious recipe — then SHARE!
- 2 large bell peppers, halved
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1⁄2cup Parmesan cheese
1⁄2cups marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 12 oz. breaded chicken strips
1⁄2cup chicken broth
- Halve the peppers and clean out their pith and seeds. Set aside on a rack above your roasting pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mozzarella, Parmesan, marinara, garlic, parsley, red pepper, and breaded chicken strips.
- Stir together, until chicken strips are thoroughly coated. Stuff the chicken mixture into the pepper halves.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top of the stuffed peppers, then pour chicken broth into the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes at 350 °F.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.