Fall is the perfect time of year for many wonderful things, including tailgating and football parties.
So when I came across this brilliant new twist on a regular hot dog, I knew I’d be making it right away! These easy-to-make cheesy hot dog rolls are the perfect football party food.
- Hot dogs
- Large egg roll wrappers
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Olive oil
- Dipping sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lay out an egg roll wrapper in a diamond shape.
- Sprinkle cheese in a line close to the corner.
- Lay a hot dog on top of the cheese.
- Fold the wrapper over the hot dog and roll completely, folding in the sides as you go.
- Secure the end corner by wetting it with water.
- Place wrapped hot dogs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush each hot dog with olive oil.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Allow to cool, then serve with optional dipping sauce.
Watch the video below to see just how simple these cheesy hot dog rolls are to make. I’m confident they will be a huge hit at my next get-together!
Will you be trying this easy-to-make hot dog dish yourself? Let us know in the comments.
Please SHARE if you love finding new ways to prepare tasty hot dogs!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.