Gnocchi dishes are ideal for any taste because you can add almost any ingredient you like to them.
Gnocchi are little, traditionally Italian, dumplings that are made with potato to create a unique taste and texture.
And since it is made from fairly flavorless ingredients, it can be dressed up with any number of sauces and spices.
Whether you are feeling like eating light or indulging in a decadent dish, you can make your gnocchi to satisfy your craving. You can even make it if you are craving a cheeseburger!
You heard that right — we have a gnocchi recipe that tastes just like a delicious cheeseburger.
All you need is an hour and a few easily obtainable ingredients to make this yummy meal that is perfect for family dinners, picnics, and potlucks.
Check below for a full list of ingredients and steps, and then watch the video to see this recipe being made!
- 1 package potato gnocchi
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups onion, diced
- 1 10 oz. can of tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Sauté gnocchi in olive oil.
- Once sautéd, remove gnocchi. Add ground beef, salt, paprika, cumin, and mustard powder to pan, and cook until browned.
- Add in minced garlic and diced onion.
- Once onions have browned, add gnocchi, diced tomatoes, and beef broth.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add ¾ cup of the Cheddar cheese and heavy cream; Stir.
- Add the rest of the Cheddar cheese on top, then broil in the oven for about 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to print the recipe, and remember to SHARE with family and friends on Facebook.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.