There’s something about eating outside that makes food taste extra delicious.
Maybe that’s the explanation behind everyone’s favorite summer pastime: a good, old-fashioned barbecue!
After all, it’s hard to watch a summer weekend pass by without pulling out the grill and getting a few burgers and hot dogs going, especially if you’re thinking about trying out a few of these regional frankfurter recipes.
Of course, even on a rainy, less-than-grill-friendly day, you might have a craving for cookout chow. With that in mind, check out our totally awesome tutorial for cheeseburger baked potatoes.
This tasty recipe can be made with a microwave and a single stovetop burner, but it still packs plenty of barbecue-ready flavor!
It’s the perfect solution for a grill master trapped inside due to inclement weather or for parents looking to whip up a new family favorite on a busy night.
Print out the recipe below to make this awesomely summery recipe at home!
- 4 potatoes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 Tbsps. butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 strips bacon
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Lettuce, shredded
- Tomato, sliced
- Onion, sliced
- Scrub potatoes, pierce with a fork, and microwave for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Brown ground beef and set aside.
- Slice the potatoes open and scoop out the insides. Set aside skins.
- Melt butter and mash potatoes into butter.
- Add salt, pepper, cream, and half of the ground beef. Stir thoroughly.
- Fry bacon until crisp and dice.
- Take potato skins and stuff with potato and beef mix, cheddar cheese, and additional ground beef.
- Garnish with tomatoes, bacon, onions, and relish.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
And if you love the sound of this scrumptious twist on a classic barbecue meal, make sure to SHARE with friends and family!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.