1. From Crook to Cook by Snoop Dogg, $16.27
If you’ve never seen Snoop and Martha’s cooking show, you’re truly missing out! She even wrote the foreword for his debut cookbook.
Buy it on Amazon for $16.27.
2. Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines, $18.07
Let’s be real: Everyone wants to be like Joanna Gaines. Get a little bit closer to that goal with the Magnolia Table cookbook.
Buy it on Amazon for $18.07.
3. True Roots by Kristin Cavallari, $11.91
She may have gotten her start causing trouble on MTV’s Laguna Beach, but Kristin Cavallari has come a long way since then! This cookbook is filled with over 100 recipes that also happen to be gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.
Buy it on Amazon for $11.91.
4. Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon, $16.06
5. All About Cake by Christina Tosi, $23.79
Bakery owner and MasterChef judge Christina Tosi teaches you how to make all her delicious creations in this dessert cookbook!
Buy it on Amazon for $23.79.
6. Cravings: Hungry for More by Chrissy Teigen, $18.36
The follow-up to Chrissy Teigen’s first cookbook, Cravings, has even more delicious recipes, even though it was previously thought to be humanly impossible for that to happen. Bow down to the queen!
Buy it on Amazon for $18.36.
7. Mary Berry's Baking Bible by Mary Berry, $41.49
Fact: Mary Berry is an international treasure. Learn all the secrets of baking and channel your inner Great British Bake Off spirit with her baking bible.
Buy it on Amazon for $41.49.
8. Simple Food, Big Flavor by Aarón Sánchez, $35.25
Chef Aarón Sánchez is a big deal in the food world! The MasterChef judge and Taco Trip host shares some of his incredible Mexican recipes in this cookbook.
Buy it on Amazon for $35.25.
9. A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Cooking Companion by Chelsea Monroe-Cassel and Sariann Lehrer, $27.96
OK, maybe Game of Thrones isn’t a celebrity itself, but GoT as an entity is basically a celebrity, so… whatever. Find out what it’s like to attend one of those huge feasts of ice and fire (not really, but get it?) with this cookbook filled with recipes inspired by the show.
Buy it on Amazon for $27.96.
10. Recipes From My Home Kitchen by Christine Ha, $13.91
If you haven’t heard of Christine Ha, stop what you’re doing and go watch season three of MasterChef right now! The S3 winner (uh, spoiler alert) has her very own show in Canada called Four Senses. Christine relearned how to cook after she tragically lost her eyesight, and her story, along with the way she prepares food, is truly remarkable.
Buy it on Amazon for $13.91.
11. MasterChef Junior Cookbook by MasterChef Junior, $17.99
With a foreword by celebrity chef and Milk Bar owner Christina Tosi, this book shares recipes from contestants on the show that are perfect for young ones who are eager to help out in the kitchen.
Buy it on Amazon for $17.99.
12. The Seasoned Life by Ayesha Curry, $18.90
13. Whole New You by Tia Mowry, $16.76
14. Margaritaville: The Cookbook by Carlo Sernaglia and Julia Turshen, $13.20
Jimmy. Buffet. Margaritaville. Cookbook. Need I say more?
Buy it on Amazon for $13.20.
Psst: If you choose to purchase an item on this list, LittleThings may receive a small cut. Each item and price is up to date at the time of publication; however, an item may be sold out or the price may be different at a later date.