When you’re craving Chinese food but want to still eat healthy, this should be your go-to recipe. Seriously, bookmark this page now!
This cauliflower fried “rice” recipe perfectly satisfies a Chinese food craving with way less carbs! Just because carbs are the enemy, it doesn’t mean you have to deprive your taste buds!
It’s a really easy recipe, and I promise you can’t mess it up! Just follow the directions below, and in under 10 minutes, you’ll be forking in some fried “rice” that you’d never be able to order from your favorite takeout spot! The bonus to this recipe is that it’s vegan and gluten-free; just be sure to cook with a naturally fermented soy sauce.
Some soy sauces aren’t 100 percent gluten-free, but naturally fermented soy sauces break down wheat properties so that gluten is no longer present, according to Celiac.com.
- Sesame oil
- White onion
- Frozen peas and carrots
- 2 eggs
- Soy sauce (use low sodium for a healthy alternative!)
- Preheat large skillet/wok to medium heat.
- Chop cauliflower florets lightly and pulse in food processor until minced.
- Heat sesame oil in skillet/wok, add onion, peas and carrots, stirring until tender.
- Move veggies to the side, then beat and scramble eggs until fully cooked.
- Combine egg with veggies, then add cauliflower and soy sauce, stirring until fully cooked.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! You can add more protein to this dish by grilling chicken, steak or shrimp!
Before you start preheating your pan, SHARE this recipe and spread the love!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.