If you love a warm and satisfying brunch on a crisp and cold weekend morning, then you need to check out our scrumptious butternut squash quiche.
After all, the foods and flavors that make breakfast so appealing — eggs, bacon, toasty bread — can all be found mingled together in this tempting treat.
Even better, it’s also packed with healthy vegetables, which help elevate this from blah to brilliant in a flash.
Like our always-popular baked potato bowl, this recipes takes the elements of a traditional, tasty breakfast, and transforms them into something out of this world.
It is the most important meal of the day — if you ask us, that means it’s worth perfecting into a scrumptious meal befitting your most mellow weekend routine!
With butternut squash and arugula, this would also be the perfect sophisticated dish for a late-autumn brunch with friends.
If this looks like your kind of brunch, make sure to print out the recipe below!
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 3 Tbsps. flour
3⁄4cup milk 1⁄2tsp. baking powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1⁄2pound bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 cup cooked chopped onions
- 2 cups chopped butternut squash
- 3 handfuls fresh arugula
3⁄4cup feta cheese crumbles
- Ready-made pie crust
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, flour, milk, baking powder, and salt and pepper. Whisk well.
- Next, add bacon, onions, butternut squash, and arugula. Combine well.
- Mix in feta, stirring thoroughly.
- Line pie pan with crust, and blind bake 10 minutes at 400 °F.
- Pour egg mixture into crust, and bake an additional 45 minutes at 350 °F.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.