I feel I’m not alone when I say that cheesecake is hands down my favorite dessert.
Rich, decadent, and fluffy to the touch, cheesecake is simply a classic treat — especially when paired with other classics, like crunchy and delicious Butterfinger bars!
In an exclusive recipe below, we share a great recipe for Butterfinger cheesecakes that are sure to delight the taste buds of family, friends, and (most importantly) you!
Following the inspiration behind these Rolo-candy-topped cheesecake bars, these adorable, fluffy little bites are dusted with the delicious crumbles of a very beloved and nostalgic candy bar.
Take one bite into these mini cheesecakes, and you will be transported back to the flaky, crispy, caramel and toffee-wrapped chocolatey goodness from your childhood!
Scroll on to see the recipe for these delicious, creamy cheesecakes, then make sure to watch the video below for the full instructions.
Please SHARE if you love experimenting with classic sweets and desserts!
1⁄2cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 Tbsps. sugar, and
- 6 Tbsps. butter, melted
- 3 8-oz. packs cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsps. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
3⁄4cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tsps. shortening
3⁄4cup crushed Butterfinger candies
- 8 oz. whipped topping
1⁄2cup peanut butter chips
- To make the crust, combine cracker crumbs, 2 Tbsps. sugar, and butter in a bowl, and mix until combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 24 cupcake liners, and press down. Set aside.
- To make the cheesecakes, beat 2 packs cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl, until fluffy.
- Add in eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract, and beat well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add white chocolate chips and 1 tsp. shortening. Heat for 30-second intervals, and stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add melted chocolate to cream cheese mixture, and add 1 cup crushed Butterfingers. Stir well to mix.
- Fill each cupcake liner with cheesecake mixture. Bake in oven at 350 °F for 18 to 22 minutes. Remove and let cool for 15 minutes.
- To make the mousse, beat 1 pack cream cheese until creamy.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter chips and remaining shortening. Heat for 30 to 45 seconds, and stir until smooth.
- Add melted chips to cream cheese, and mix. Add in whipped topping, and fold mixture well.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of mousse on top of each cake. Top with remaining crushed Butterfingers.
- Refrigerate for a few hours. Serve, and enjoy!
Please SHARE if you love unbelievably creamy desserts like these cheesecake bites!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.