Parents everywhere, you need this 30-minute peach cobbler in your life!
If you’re someone who spends every waking hour catering to the needs of little ones, you need every break you can get!
In between signing permission slips and driving people to soccer practice, you’ve still got to get dinner on the table. Plus, there’s that bake sale next week that you just found out about.
While we know parents have kid-wrangling superpowers — check out this mom of quadruplets in action for proof! — sometimes you just want life to cut you a break.
This peach cobbler? Consider it your break!
Not only is it almost laughably easy to make, it’s also extremely delicious. You wouldn’t think a dessert with just six ingredients would taste this ambrosial.
The whole thing can be mixed up in 10 minutes or less!
After it’s sat in the oven for a while, you can eat it piping hot. Better yet, though, wrap it in tinfoil and take off for that bake sale!
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can peaches in syrup
- Pour melted butter into loaf pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and baking powder, then mix well.
- Pour dry ingredients over butter and add milk. Whisk together until a dense batter forms.
- Pour canned peaches with syrup on top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 °F.
- Remove cobbler from oven and dust with a pinch of sugar.
- Wrap up for later, or serve now and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.