There are countless ways to use a muffin tin to whip up a scrumptious meal.
You can very easily make dishes like French toast, cinnamon rolls, and even tiny corndog bites using a muffin tin.
In an exclusive video below, we show you how to combine just a few simple ingredients to make beautiful, flavor-packed breakfast bites in under 30 minutes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Around 60 frozen tater tots
- 5 eggs
- Sliced bacon
- Sliced cheese
- Fill each muffin tin cup with up to three or four tater tots. If you have hash browns instead, that will do just fine, too!
- Press down the tots. You can use the base of a rolling pin, a spoon, fork, or any other utensil that has a flat surface.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes. In the meantime, whisk together five eggs.
- Pour mixture on top of the tots.
- Top with bacon bits and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until eggs are cooked.
- Feel free to top with any sauce of your choice, and enjoy!
Watch the video below to see how easy this recipe is! Will you be making these heavenly breakfast bites soon?
Let us know in the comments below, and please SHARE!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.