Have a pup in your life that you absolutely love to spoil? This easy braided dog toy is the perfect “just because”‘ treat for the pooch in your life!
Like the cute and mentally-engaging tennis ball brainteaser, this DIY tutorial is a cheap and simple way to give your dog a fun toy that will keep him busy for hours on end.
It’s also the perfect opportunity to weed out a few towels that are getting too stained and worn out for kitchen use, but are perfect for pups who love to chew and play fetch!
- 3 dish towels
- Dog treats
- Select 3 dish towels, preferably in 3 different colors.
- Cut a 1-inch strip off the short end of 2 of the towels. Set these 2 strips aside.
- Line the 3 towels up at one end, then tie together with one of the strips from earlier.
- Twist each towel, then begin to braid the 3 twists together.
- When you get to the other end, use the remaining strip to tie the braid off.
- Optional: stuff some dog treats into the folds of the braid to give your dog a puzzle to solve.
- Give to your pup, and watch him enjoy!
Love this idea for a no-fuss braided dog toy? Be sure to SHARE it with friends and fellow dog lovers!
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.