The holidays may be the most wonderful time of the year, but as any experienced gift giver knows, it also means a lot of wrapping.
Wrapping gifts is a bit of an art and a science. Not just anyone can do it, and even fewer people can do it well.
Of course, you can usually add gift wrap at the store, but anyone can tell the difference between a store-wrapped present and one that was wrapped with a personal touch of loving care.
So learn how to bow like a pro by creating any of these easy DIY holiday bows that will make any present the best one ever. Find instructions about how to make a Christmas wreath bow below, and a number of other festive options in the video!
- floral wire
- artificial pine branch
- wire cutters
- hot-glue gun
- assorted thin ribbon
- Use the wire cutters to cut a piece of floral wire long enough to make a mini wreath.
- Bend the wire in a circle and fasten the ends together to create the base.
- Cut off sections of the artificial pine branch and carefully wrap them around the wire until it is entirely, and evenly, covered.
- Use the thin ribbon of your choice to fasten the wreath to the present, and tie off in a little bow.
- Decorate the wreath with festive pom-poms and secure them with your hot-glue gun.
- Enjoy your handiwork and wow your gift recipients when they can’t believe that you wrapped it yourself.
Be sure to SHARE this hack with anyone you know who loves giving gifts!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.